No Products in the Cart
Frame Size: 45 x 30
Mat Size: 40 x 24
Print Size: 32 x 16 Limited Edition Offset Lithograph with Spot UV Coating
Frame Color: Cherrywood
1. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” -
4. "A man (or a woman) who have friends must show himself (or herself) friendly: and there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother (or a sister)." - Proverbs 18:24.
5. “You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” -
7. “I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.” -
8. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.” - Out of Solitude: Three Meditations on the Christian Life.
Okaybabs is a world-renowned artist whose versatility is his trademark. He has been an artist for as long as he can remember.
He was overall best student when he graduated from The Poly technical of Ibadan, Nigeria with a National Diploma in Fine Art. He then went on to receive a BA in Fine Art from Obafemi Awolowo University (formerly the University of Ife) where he specialized in painting. Whilst at Obafemi Awolowo University he was recognized for his exceptional creative skills.
A visual encounter with his paintings, which exudes originality and creativity, leads you on an aesthetic adventure of dynamic flow of lines, vibrant colors and agile forms. It is a stimulating experience that is both soothing and relaxing. Although the viewer of his paintings is left with a pleasant feeling of satisfaction, the whole encounter arouses within the viewer a craving for continuous interaction with the artwork.
The more you view his art work the more you discover new aspects to it which lends itself to the phrase "The more you look the more you see". It is impossible to get enough of his work because they emit fresh appeal each time viewed. No doubt, this is because a lot went into the creation of the art piece even though they may appear simple on first looks.
Click Here to read more about Okaybabs.